Monday, April 23, 2012

My Baby Countdown: 124 Days to go!

Today, little Geneveve has 124 days to grow before she is due to meet the world! We marked this day by going to the doctor and receiving great news that she is indeed, most probably, a girl and that she is very healthy.
I spent a good deal of time being thankful and welling up with tears of joy that my pregnancy has continued to go so very well. I wanted to tell her that I love her so very much so again, I read to her: I Love you Forevery by Robert Munsch. I also wanted to tell her a story about children with wonderful imaginations so I read: Where the Wild Things are, by Maurice Sendak. I hope she enjoyed them as much as I did!
***
Today I ate
Breakfast:Oatmeal with raisins, dates & walnuts
Lunch: Hearty salad tossed with ranch dressing, shredded carrots & radishes
Snack: two quesadilla wedges
Dinner: Crock pot cream of mushroom chicken & rice with green beans
Beverage total: 1 cup coffee & 6 glasses water
Daily Exercise: cleaning the house for 45 minutes! lol
Total weight gain to date: 5 lbs