Sunday, April 22, 2012

My Baby Countdown: 125 days to go!

As of today, my baby has 125 days to go before she is due to meet the world!
Today, I read to my baby one of my favorite children's books of all time: Love You Forever by Robert Munsch. Every time I read this book it makes me cry and I hope little Geneveve knows I will, indeed, love her forever...
***
Today I ate
Breakfast:1 bowl of granola cereal with milk
Lunch: Salad with diced celery, diced green onions, cubed cheese, shredded carrots & thinly sliced radishes. Tossed with a little ranch and salt & pepper.
Snack: 1 apple
Dinner: Quesadilla Salad from Chili's without the chicken. Salad had tomatoes, corn relish, shredded cheese & tortilla strips with citrus balsamic dressing.
Beverage total: 6 glasses of water & 4 glasses iced tea
Daily Exercise: gardening for 45 minutes
Total weight gain to date: 5 lbs